Digitalisation is the key to building an efficient, decarbonised energy sector. Here there is a twin focus: security and stability on the one hand, and innovation and agility on the other. In all our activities we create a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship and build an ecosystem that makes it possible to develop the tools and methods needed for a more digital, decentralised, and sustainable energy system. There are many exciting opportunities here for new employees to make a real difference.” (Michael von Roeder, Chief Digital, and IT Officer (CDIO))
- 27 jobs available
IT / Digitalisation
Useful to know!
In the field of IT, the specialists working for 50Hertz (in Germany) and Elia (in Belgium) work as a joint division from locations in Berlin and Brussels.
We want to successfully master our transformation into a digital transmission system operator and advance the energy transition. To achieve this, we are working on secure, innovative and efficient solutions to enable a digital, decentralised and sustainable energy system. Our IT is becoming a key component in the transformation of the energy sector.
- The Innovation team is constantly testing new technologies for their benefit to Elia Group.
- The Digital & Data team is driving the digital transformation of Elia Group into a data company.
- The ADM team (IT Application Development and Maintenance) is responsible for the support, maintenance and further development of applications for the specialist departments. The applications are either purchased on the market and integrated or they are developed by the team itself with an internal software factory.
- The IT Infrastructure, Datacom & Security team ensures the provision, high availability and security of the applications for the Elia Group. Its tasks include local support, equipping the workstations and further developing the data centres.
- The CDO Office bundles overarching topics such as strategy, processes, portfolio management and budget.
We are looking for graduates and experienced professionals with a degree in computer science or business informatics, but also individual careers with or without professional experience. As a digitalisation specialist, IT specialist or innovation manager at 50Hertz, you can put your IT know-how to work for 18 million people in Germany and beyond.