We are 50Hertz - one of the four transmission system operators (TSOs) in Germany. Together with the Belgian electricity grid operator Elia (Brussels), we form the internationally active Elia Group. At 50Hertz, more than 1,600 people work to ensure that electricity flows reliably at all times, with low losses and optimised control over long distances. As a TSO, we play a key moderating role in the realisation of the energy transition from a social, technical and economic perspective. Our goal: to safely integrate 100 per cent renewable energy into the grid and system by 2032.
Product Owner SAP BI (Digital Energy Transition) (f/m/d)
50Hertz Transmission GmbH – ein Unternehmen der europäischen Elia Group • Berlin • Experienced professionals
I will manage the end-to-end lifecycle of a product, in close collaboration with internal clients and in line with the vision to maximize the value for the end users.
Why is this role interesting for me? The Elia Group is a key player of the energy transition. A new transformational effort aims at digitally enabling the business to realize their strategic ambitions, fostering digital transformation across the organization, leveraging the power of SAP and satellite technologies. As product owner I will be a key player within these dynamics and contribute to an efficient and future-oriented IT-business collaboration.
My tasks and responsibilities along the product lifecycle:
- Developing, articulating, and communicating a vision for the product,
- Assessing product/customer needs, opportunities, and issues,
- Developing and communicating the product roadmap,
- Creating and maintaining stakeholder relationships,
- Managing product team's backlog, prioritizing user stories and requirements,
- Managing and communicating product/feature releases,
- Participate product-related ceremonies.
- Successfully completed studies in a relevant field with several years of experience in product management or related areas,
- Knowledge of market trends, customer needs and the competitive landscape in relevant industries,
- Experience in agile development environments,
- Customer focused, as well as user centered approach,
- Very good German and English language skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of data architecture and analysis, as well as the tools and applications commonly used for this purpose,
- You already have experience with SAP BI, either from a business or IT perspective.
Flexi Compass - see how flexible this vacancy is
- Working hours per week: full time,
- Flexible working hours and a long term working time account supporting your work-life-balance,
- The number of flex days is not limited,
- No core working hours,
- Mobile working, also from home, is possible.
Who we are?
My new place of work
Berlin-Mitte - Heidestraße 2, 10557 Berlin
What are the benefits of working for 50Hertz?
37 hour week
30 days of holiday
Flexitime with a long-term time account
Fair remuneration and a wide range of social benefits
Supported personal development
As one of the four transmission grid operators in Germany, 50Hertz is responsible for high-voltage power transmission; control at this level is decisive for the stability of the grid and to ensure a secure electricity supply in Germany and Europe. We are part of a European grid association, working closely with colleagues throughout Europe. 50Hertz is part of a European company, working alongside Belgian grid operator Elia in the Elia Group. We work together closely in many key areas. Individual activities such as IT or purchasing are organised at the group level, which means that in these areas colleagues from Elia and 50Hertz work in a team from both Berlin and Brussels.
Please do not hesitate to apply, even if you do not match the competence profile 1:1 in all points.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. The 50Hertz Disabled Persons Representative (SBV) (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be glad to advise you confidentially, including on the accessibility of our workplaces. If you would like to mention your (severe) disability already in the application form and/or your application, we will forward your application to the SBV so that they can actively support your application from the beginning.