50Hertz is one of the four transmission system operators (TSO) in Germany. We transport electricity at extra-high voltage level. The company's approximately 1,600 employees achieve something that until recently seemed impossible: advancing the energy transition at high speed while maintaining a high level of supply security. Together with the Belgian electricity grid operator Elia (Brussels), we form the internationally active Elia Group. As a TSO, we take on a central moderating role in the realisation of the energy transition from a social, technical and economic perspective.
Group Controlling - Working student or intern (f/m/d)
50Hertz Transmission GmbH – ein Unternehmen der europäischen Elia Group • Berlin • Students
Help to prepare the Group Business Plan that allows the Elia Group to focus and steer its portfolio of businesses in order to create value and reach its top ambitions.
- General controlling activities such as planning, analysis and reporting,
- Support in the strategic development and operational preparation of the Group Business Plan,
- Involvement in the development and continuous improvement of formats and tools for controlling and reporting,
- Support in the preparation and quality assurance of the financial model for the group functions,
- Independent processing of special tasks, in particular research/analyses in the context of the international energy industry,
- Preparing presentations: Having the ability to digest information and compose a storyline, organizing information in a logical and concise manner as well as preparing visual cues using PowerPoint.
We imagine that you...
- Are a student of business engineering, business administration or similar, ideally at the beginning of your Master's programme or advanced Bachelor's programme,
- Have good understanding of economic and financial topics in general and in the context of the energy transition,
- Have good communication skills in an international (European) environment and with senior management,
- Are highly motivated, creative, independent in working and a team player,
- Have a high analytical ability combined with a systematic working approach, as well as a high level of self-organisation and reliability,
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office (esp. Excel and PowerPoint),
- Are fluent in English and German (C1).
Your experience in controlling functions and activities make your application particularly interesting for us.
50Hertz Transmission GmbH - a company of the European Elia Group
My new place of work
Berlin-Mitte - Heidestraße 2, 10557 Berlin
As one of the four transmission grid operators in Germany, 50Hertz is responsible for high-voltage power transmission; control at this level is decisive for the stability of the grid and to ensure a secure electricity supply in Germany and Europe. We are part of a European grid association, working closely with colleagues throughout Europe. 50Hertz is part of a European company, working alongside Belgian grid operator Elia in the Elia Group. We work together closely in many key areas. Individual activities such as IT or purchasing are organised at the group level, which means that in these areas colleagues from Elia and 50Hertz work in a team from both Berlin and Brussels.
Please do not hesitate to apply, even if you do not match the competence profile 1:1 in all points.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. The 50Hertz Disabled Persons Representative (SBV) (email@example.com) will be glad to advise you confidentially, including on the accessibility of our workplaces. If you would like to mention your (severe) disability already in the application form and/or your application, we will forward your application to the SBV so that they can actively support your application from the beginning.